Pakistan has a diverse culture in each of its geographic zones. The diverse culture of the country has added to the beauty of the country. The four province of Pakistan including Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir have their own unique culture. People interact with each other through cultural platforms by arranging cultural events where every part of the country represents its own unique culture. Some of the local and international cultural events that are celebrated in the country are as follows.
• Pakistan Day on 23rd March
• Eid ul Fitr
• Eid ul Azha
• Pakistan Lok Mela Islamabad
• Shandur Polo Festival Chitral
• Silk Route Festival in Gilgit Baltistan
• Cholistan Jeep Rally Balochistan
• Sindh Culture day
• Ginani/Bopo in Hunza Valley
• Chilim Joshi Festival in Chitral
• Karakoram Car Rally in Gilgit Baltistan
We are committed to arrange cultural tours for the people and come under one umbrella to interact and understand each others culture. Cultural tours are not for just enjoyment they have deep effect on the mindset of people from pluralistic societies. People come under one roof to have their culture shared with each other to promote tourism.